Recruitment Consultants - SaaS & Tech markets
£25k–40k per year + Commission & Bonus
We're seeking like-minded individuals to join our business to work as Recruitment Consultants across the SaaS & Technology markets. The role is extremely varied and your ability to spin many plates will enable you to stand out! Whether you're currently working as a Recruitment Consultant or perhaps working in a SaaS business but looking to change direction, we should be talking.
We harbour an open and honest culture where we work hard and celebrate success and are keen to encourage a strong work life balance. We offer a mature, flexible working environment, plenty of tech to help you achieve your goals, a friendly and supportive team and the opportunity to grow and hone your skills with training and development both internally and externally.
- £25,000 - £40,000 basic salary (dependent on experience) plus Commission & Bonus
- Flexible Working - work from home or the office (London / Amersham)
This is just some of what you'll be doing:
- Client Account Management – working across senior stakeholders in our existing clients you will build and foster relationships looking to support their ongoing hiring needs.
- New Business Development: we are always on the look-out for new, inspiring clients. Sector driven and taking a structured approach you will proactively introduce our business and services to a target prospect base.
- Candidate Assessment - From competency & biographical based interviews to behavioural profiling you will have all the tools at your disposal to truly understand your candidates.
- Advertising & Marketing – You will be responsible for managing your own advertising budget along with social media initiatives.
- Project Management – working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally you will take ownership on the full recruitment cycle.
We’re looking for talented, driven Recruitment Consultants who constantly look to develop their skills. Ideally you will already have recruitment experience within a similar market but if not, previous sales experience within the SaaS marketplace would be a distinct advantage.
If you think some of the following applies to you please get in contact:
- Competitive, ambitious & goal orientated
- Friendly, sociable and outgoing – likes the team environment
- Excellent communicator and enjoys working with and selling ideas to people
- Have a strong sense of urgency and likes to get things done quickly
- Work well under pressure and good at meeting deadlines.
- Level headed – ability to deal with difficult situations and think objectively.
- Independent, persistent and decisive
- Articulate with strong written skills
- Confident, comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
PIE is an established recruitment business based in Buckinghamshire. Specialising in Sales, Marketing & Digital recruitment from mid to director level we’ve built an enviable client list ranging from FTSE 250 organisations through to high growth SME’s across Automotive, Consumer & Saas/Tech.